пятница, 15 мая 2009 г.

Eugenia Volodina and Mickey Rourke

56-year-old actor Mickey Rourke seduced young Russian supermodel Eugenia Volodina. It has been 11 years since the divorce from Mickey Roorkee Carrie Otis, but the actor still has love for the models. Recently, the aging star observed in a young girls in the elite New York nightclub. All of their attention on the actor sent a Russian model, 24-year-old Eugenia Volodina. Without restraint couple kissed in front of the amazed audience. Photos passionate kisses already painted on the foreign press, the Daily Mail.

2 комментария:

  1. Hi !!!
    I think. Eu is the most beautiful model there I ever seen.and actually is my favourite model and I have a Fotolog of her http://www.fotolog.com/eu_volodina
    I your post "Eugenia Volodina Wallpaper" the last girl is not Eugenia and in the other post "Eugenia Volodina in sexy UnderweaR" the fourth is Erin Wasson
    that all there I have to say
    greeting

    ОтветитьУдалить